Our annual Stonewall Scotland Workplace Conference is a must-attend event for everyone involved in the delivery of workplace equality, diversity and inclusion.
This year's conference will take place in Edinburgh on 23 November 2018 and will bring together people from public private and third sector organisations to share the latest innovative thinking, learn about our best practice and develop ideas for creating inclusive workplaces, where everyone is able to be themselves. This year we'll be hosting interactive breakout sessions, keynote speakers and a panel discussion.
- This year delegates can choose from eight breakout sessions on topics including trans inclusion, inclusive service delivery and line management, how to develop your staff network and supporting the mental health and wellbeing of your LGBT staff.
- Attendees will hear from Stonewall inclusion specialists and recieve best practice examples to help them build their inclusion work.
- The conference offers delegates the oppurtunity to leave with practical strategies and access to the latest Stonewall research and resources to help ensure that their organisation remains at the forefront of LGBT inclusion.
Each year we welcome over 200 people from the UK’s leading employers, including senior business leaders, HR and diversity professionals, employee network groups, and LGBT staff and allies.
- Connect with professionals from all sectors committed to equality.
- Share expertise with top organisations and leading LGBT networks.
- Learn more about Stonewall’s resources and campaigns and how to use them in your organisation.
Delegates will hear from inspiring people who can empower individuals and share their learning on creating change in their workplaces and communities. We'll be announcing our keynote speakers and details about the breakout sessions soon.
Very inspirational conference which really opened my eyes to all sorts of issues... Thank you for a challenging and thought provoking agenda.'
As a result of attending last year's conference...
92% OF DELEGATES STRONGLY AGREED/AGREED THAT THEY HAD ACTIONS TO TAKE BACK TO THEIR ORGANISATION/COMMUNITY AFTER ATTENDING THE CONFERENCE
100% OF DELEGATES RATED THE STONEWALL SCOTLAND WORKPLACE CONFERENCE 2017 AS EXCELLENT OR GOOD
One of the most informative and emotional conferences I have attended. I am fairly new within this area, this conference makes me feel proud and privileged to work with Stonewall and ED+I within my organisation.
I found the sessions and talking to colleagues very beneficial. I feel empowered that I can go back to work and make a difference.
All prices exclude VAT.
Early Bird Offer: For a limited time, we are running an Early Bird Officer of buy three tickets, get one free across all ticket types.
|Public & Private Sectors||Third Sectors|
|Stonewall Diversity Champions rate||£200||£100|
For more information about our Workplace Conference 2018 please email email@example.com or call 0131 474 8019.