Stonewall delivers training to teachers through Train the Trainer courses. These courses give pastoral, anti-bullying and PSHE leads the knowledge, tools and confidence to train colleagues on tackling homophobic, biphobic and transphobic bullying and celebrating difference, as well as meeting the requirement of the new Ofsted inspection framework. Participating schools become members of Stonewall’s School Champions programme.
- Learn practical techniques to train other staff in your school on how to tackle homophobic, biphobic and transphobic bullying and celebrate difference.
- Practical ways of including different families in the curriculum.
- Gain an overview of the current state of homophobic, biphobic and transphobic bullying and its impact on pupil achievement and school performance.
- Find out how to meet your Ofsted and legal requirements under the Equality Act 2010.
- Be inspired by best practice from other schools.
What teachers have to say
99% of teachers who attended this course recommend it to others.
Brilliant, poignant and highlights why we need to take positive actions as schools
Very informative and well presented. Action planning part makes it specific to your school. Thank you.