Do you like a physical challenge? Are you a keen runner, swimmer or cyclist? Whatever your discipline, join team Stonewall and win for LGBTQ+ equality.
There are hundreds of events up and down the UK, check out the links below and let us know what you’re doing. We’ll support you every step of the way.
- Running – Runner's World have a huge list of runs happening right across the UK
- Triathlon – Visit Triathlete's World for events in your area
- Cycling - British Cycling can help you find a challenge that’s right for you
- A personal challenge – Take on a trek, a swim or a dance for equality. Don't be afraid to try something different, the more flamboyant the better!
Setting up your JustGiving page is quick and easy, and the best way to kick start your fundraising. Simply raise as much as you can to help secure a brighter future for LGBTQ+ communities.
Join Team Stonewall and you'll receive:
- A training guide (half marathon and marathon only)
- Fundraising guide packed full of ideas and tips
- A free Stonewall technical vest and pair of Rainbow Laces if you raise over £300
- Ongoing fundraising and training support in the months leading up to the race
Keep It Up Challenge
We’ve kept up our fight for LGBTQ+ inclusion in sport for 10 years and we need your help to keep it up for the next 10. Find out more about our Keep It Up challenge.
Get in touch
Perhaps you want to know how to send in what you’ve raised? Maybe you want some help or advice?
Send us an email and a member of the Stonewall team will be very happy help.